Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Friday, February 01, 2008

What a week!

It's amazing how a week can go to pot in no time. I had such big plans for the week and they all just went up in smoke. I had several things that I was going to blog about and several things at work that I was going to accomplish. Very little of either happened. It all started Tuesday afternoon when I found out that I had unplanned meetings pop up. I was in a meeting every working hour Wednesday and Thursday. Of course most meetings equal unproductivity.

When I got a chance to slow down last night and check my email, RSS feeds and various other communication methods I was floored. Where does all this stuff come from? Most of it was quickly filed away to be dealt w/ today (which meant that I didn't get other things done). Now finally my inbox is either empty or at least prioritized, my RSS feeds are clear (mostly marked as read even if just to get it out of my face) and now I'm going to slow down and relax this weekend. The blog posts will have to wait a day or two (or maybe just go unwritten).

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.