Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

Today is Veterans Day in the US. A day when we honor all of those who have served in the Armed Forces. A day to stop and remember all the sacrifices made and to remember that our Veterans are the ones that have given their all to protect our freedoms.

I want to personally say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have served.

Last week when I was at Midway Airport in Chicago waiting for my flight home from ISD I spent several minutes viewing the display that they have set up to honor all those who fought in the Battle of Midway in World War II. I have to admit that it tugs at my heart strings to think about all that has been sacrificed by those who have fought for our freedoms and rights.

So today (actually doing this every day is a good idea) if/when you see a member of our military or a veterans make sure to tell them Thanks and if you get a chance buy them a cup of coffee.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.