Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome 2009

It's a new year and most people have made resolutions, predictions, set goals or other such things to start the new year off on the right foot. I too have done the same, sort of. I gave up on resolutions years ago. Don't do predictions but do set goals. I also take a few minutes and look around and think about life and what I need to do or can do to make it better for myself, my family and those I come in contact with.

I've set personal goals relating to my marriage, fathering, hobbies, fitness, etc and I'm putting plans in place to make them happen.

At work I've looked at my list of projects and what needs to be done and have prioritized the projects and set dates for the other things.

I'm hoping that this year will be better than last year although I really can't complain about last year. Even with the economy tanking I'm still employed in a job that I usually enjoy. :) My family is doing well and I really can't ask for more and sure don't deserve more.

I've got one goal that I hope to have accomplished by next Monday and that is to find a new calender for my office at work. If I can do that then I'll consider the first few days of 2009 a success.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.