Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm Speaking at the Birmingham, AL InfraGard

I just wanted to put up a post to let y'all know that I'm still here. For some reason I've hit a lull and just have nothing worth saying so I'm keeping quiet.

The only thing I have right now is a reminder for any of you in the Birmingham, Al area that I will be speaking at the InfraGard meeting this Tuesday 4/8/08. If you are in the area and can make it I'd love to meet you. If you do want to come here is the address. 1000 18th Street North, Birmingham, AL. That is an FBI facility so if you want to come let me or the Chapter president know that you are coming. Reservations are required.

Hopefully I'll get back on the blogging track soon and post something worth reading.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.