Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Viva VM!!

Good news! According to my latest completed poll Virtual Machines are not doomed to failure. The potential problems do not out weigh the benefits and users are still confident that VM technology will provide their needs with adequate security. OK, so I read into the results a little but I'm allowed because it's my blog and my survey. :) Not a single person said that VM was on it's way out and only one said that they wanted to "wait and see" on how the research and technology played out. Obviously most think that even though we are starting to see issues with VM technology that we can stay well enough in front of the curve to keep pushing on.

This weeks survey is about PCI. I'm still crafting the question and answers to pick from, but it will have something to do with your thoughts on PCI complexity or lack thereof.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.