Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Friday, September 12, 2008

Slow to criticize, quick to applaud

I usually try to criticize too quickly but occasionally I do. I don't think that my criticism of Apple yesterday was quick considering their past record that I mentioned in that post. However I did have my doubts as to how they would handle the bad driver issue and how quickly they would correct it. Today I see that they have already fixed the problem and are sending out updates to ITunes.

According to my secret source (OK, so it's not a secret source but I've always wanted to have one) Ed Bott has a new post up talking about the fix and his experiences with installing ITunes now that the fix has been released.

Good job Apple. I had my doubts but you proved me wrong.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.