Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where do I start?

It's days like this that make me wish that I didn't have a "real" job and could just read and write on all that is going on. Before I get started I'd like to say thanks to Martin Mckeay for mentioning my blog on both his latest podcast and his blog. I listen to him every week and think that he has a great show and insights into what's going on in security.

Let's see.... there is the AT&T hack,
the issue with Java updates leaving vulnerabilities on your system,
stupid (let me rephrase that) careless people selling things with personal info still on them,
DRM erasing software,
I'm still shaking my head over the Fidelity Bank fine.
I'll have more on these later but for now read them and see what you think.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.