Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Becoming a Pragmatic CSO

Unless something happens between now and then I'm planning on attending the "Maiden Voyage" of the Pragmatic CSO training next week. I have to take unpaid time off since I'm new and since I'm on a contract for the time being. That stinks in terms of training and such. Until I go full time with the company I have to foot the bill, including not getting paid, for any training. Not a big deal for a single day event but it shoots me in the foot for anything such as BlackHat or DefCon. I know that the content of the P-CSO will be well worth it so I'm willing to go w/o pay for a day. I think Mike still has one or two seats available so if you want to go this is the opportunity. You will never get a price this cheap.

Hope to see you there!



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.