Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Security Catalyst Community

I know that many of you that read my blog also read Michael Santarcangello's blog and are members of the SCC. For those who didn't get the word and for those who forgot :) I wanted to remind you that the SCC web address has changed. Now to get the the SCC you need to go to:

www.securitycatalyst.org

The look has changed somewhat but the functionality and content are still the same. I encourage all of you to check it out and give serious consideration to joining. Those who participate quickly learn that this isn't just another forum. It's truly a community where people are excited about changing the way we do information security and how we protect data. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.