Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Congrats to Martin

I wanted to be one of the first to publicly say Congratulations to Martin Mckeay on his new Position with StillSecure. I'm sure that since he officially announced it on Tuesday that I'm a little late to the party. I know that many of you already know and will join me in wishing both him and StillSecure much luck. I think they both will be the better because of it.

I envy Martin for landing such a position as this. I know that being a "Product Evangelist" will fit him well. It's a position that I think I would enjoy myself one day. I've spoken with Martin many times by IM, Email and on the phone and consider him a friend as well as a Security colleague. I'm hoping that we will get to meet in person now that he will be traveling. I know that he has much to share with the world in regards to security and I'm looking forward to learning what I can from him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Andy. My first stop will be Denver, to go to learn about my new life as a Product Evangelist and find out what the heck a Product Evangelist is.

Stay tuned for future travel plans

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.