Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Monday, April 16, 2007

Michael Farnum tried to run me off the road today!

OK, so it probably wasn't really since he is in Texas and I'm in Georgia. It sure did look like him though.

I was driving down the road and just as I started to turn right from the right hand turn lane the SUV next to me decided that he also wanted to turn right. The problem was that he wasn't in a turn lane. I ended up in front of him and I looked in the rear view mirror and this guy looked just like Farnum. I know my blog is gaining on his, but this is a drastic measure. If he had been wearing the Grinch outfit that Shimel gave him I think I would have wrecked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you flip me off? :)

Michael

Andy, ITGuy said...

It freaked me out too much to do anything but laugh.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.