Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Something worth reading

I haven't posted much lately. Partly because of being busy and partly because I just haven't seen much out there that really caught my attention. Some of the bigger news items I've let slip by because everyone else has commented on them and I didn't have anything else to add or the stories were just repeats of the same ole thing from the past. Things like Microsoft having to reissue defective patches, being too slow on releasing a patch, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, that changed this morning when I ran across this post from fellow Trusted Catalyst member Perry Carpenter. I wrote last week about the CIA triad and Perry has found a different take or an expansion of the CIA triad and tells us about it. Very good and interesting reading. Shoot over and take a few minutes to read about the Parkerian Hexad. It's worth the time.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.