Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Lunch with Farnum


As Michael said in his post last night he and I met up for lunch yesterday as he was passing through town. Rothman was supposed to be there but apparently he didn't have his head on straight and was unable to make it in person but showed up in spirit. Thus the picture of He and Farnum. What Farnum didn't know was that I had a "secret picture" taken that got all 3 of us. Now Farnum had just drive from the Atlanta Airport to my Office in Buckhead so he was a little steamed as we know driving can make him. My "special" camera caught a different view of him. I sure hope the rest of his drive to SC was better so he didn't scare the people he was going to see.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.