OK, it's officially panic time. In one month my work life will have changed drastically. By Feb 2 at the VERY latest I have to have the following projects completed.
- New WAN circuits installed, equipment configured and tested. Still waiting on Routers. If anyone has any pull at Cisco PLEASE ask them to put a super rush on my order.
- New Domain built, secured, tested. This includes about 15 servers and 100 workstations.
- Associated equipment and security to allow the new domain and the existing domain to talk.
- New physical security systems. both alarm and video.
- Exchange Server upgrade to handle additional users.
All that said if you don't hear from me much hopefully you will understand. I'm hoping to blog about many of the experiences.