Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Project Progress

The routers are configured and being installed. Active Directory is ready to go. I'm sill deploying images one at a time. Trying to get a money to help but he won't return my calls. Maybe I shouldn't refer to him as a monkey.

I'm feeling pretty good about most of this. Just need a nap so I can keep a clear head.

Had a small problem last week. My tape library died and so I had to buy another one. I got an Exbabyte - VXA 320. It's nice. Rack mounted and fast. Much better than the old HP SureStore DLT 7000 that we had been using.

Just wanted to post something so everyone would know that I'm still here. Maybe next time I'll be more alert and my writing won't seem like something from a desert island castaway.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.