Security's Everyman

Security's Everyman

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pragmatic CSO Launch

Mike Rothman asked me to read his pre-release of The Pragmatic CSO. I haven't finished it yet due to everything that has been going on with work and holidays. I'm about half way through it but wanted to put in my 2 cents worth since today is the official launch date for the book and web site.

What I have read so far has been both entertaining and educational. Mike writes to the common person. You don't have to be technical or Executive level to understand the Pragmatic CSO plan. I'm hoping to finish it this week while flying and I look forward to what else he has to say.

Congratulations Mike and great job!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC-SA 3.0.